For 20 years, I worked as a clinical pharmacist. It’s quite different from what we do today at Legendary Couples with Kids. Truthfully, being a pharmacist has trained me for lots of different things in life… but one thing it didn’t help me with at all: marriage and fatherhood.
Becoming a dad exposed me to all my faults. It exposed all of all my programming in which I lacked any form of emotional intelligence. I put little to no effort into our relationship, and thus began the unraveling of our marriage.
In my journey back to me, and ultimately back to us, I came to a few conclusions that serve as guiding principles of how I live my life today:
- The change in our marriage begins with ME.
- I only have control over myself, not my wife or my kids. I am the only person responsible for my happiness.
- I desire my relationship with my wife to serve as a model for what I want my children to have in the future
- I listen to my wife with the intention to hear and understand her. I choose to love her exactly as she is.
- I expand my emotional awareness to grow my ability to act wisely rather than react blindly during challenging times.
This journey has led me to a happier and more fulfilled marriage and life with my family than I ever had before… and it just keeps getting better.
Work With Me
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Connect With Me
husband of @mrsbrandysalazar
Co-author- The Miracle Morning for Couples 👇🏻
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.